Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I promised myself that I would be a little better at posting. I returned last night (or I should say this morning) at midnight so I am a little tired and not responsible for what I say.

Darla, if you read this I want to say congrats to Janine and the new one. Glad to hear that all went well. Cheryl had left for work by the time I checked the emails so she doesn't know yet but I printed your note so she can see it tonight. I am sure she will be calling in the near future.

Dana, thank you for your email. I sure wish I had a daughter that liked to go fishing and would treat her father to a nice fishing trip. The one who used to fly fish has now turned into a big sissy and doesn't do that sort of thing anymore.

Well, let's see what I can bore everyone with today.

While on our trip this past summer we visited Mesa Verde National Park and found it quite interesting to see how the people who dwelled in the cliff houses lived. Hard to imagine living in those conditions.

Good grief my mind has gone completely blank so will close and try another day. Senior moments are not fun. I think I will go back to bed.

Have a nice day everyone and don't forget to do your genealogy.

3 comments:

darkfoam said...

former friend, huh?
i'm not having a senior moment. i know exactly what a raspberry is....
thppppppt 2 u 2..;P

Pamela said...

awww. Mesa Verde. I want to go. I've seen it on National Geographic

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

I would love to go to Mesa Verde also! Maybe someday I'll get to go. I hope so.