Friday, June 05, 2009


This spring we had an unexpected snowfall and this was the picture from out deck. I think it is very pretty myself. Now the snow is all gone, except for the mountains, we have had a lot of rain which is great, and everything is like Ireland... shades a green everywhere. Cheryl and I took a couple of trips to check out different campgrounds and the mountains are so beautiful. Luscious greens everywhere and the flowers of yellow, pink, white and blue are like icing on a cake, the best part. We seen animals in their natural habitat and they look so good. Too bad man is in such a hurry to pollute.

Not much to say this fine morning. I thought I would surely get a comment from Foam about the smores but she must be off doing her thing. Pamela has been very quiet also. I have a friend who claims she is going to start reading my blogs but time will tell on that. Her name is Rebecca but I call her Bubbles and she is a hoot.

Guess I will close. Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms.

Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

Avry said...

I love when everything is in bloom! We are hopefully going up American fork canyon tomorrow to enjoy nature.. :)

darkfoam said...

beautiful photo!
isn't it nice to appreciate the snow after it's warmed up? i bet it is real lush and green right now where you live.
i didn't realize i'd missed so many of your posts. you sure do have many bird friends drop by for a meal ..
i liked seeing all the birds on the table, esp. the yellow ones.

...

oh, and btw .. how does rylie know that smores don't go well with vodka .. ? or more specifically how do you know? oh, never mind .. i don't wanna know .. :)

Pamela said...

I've been busy -- in California with grandkids.

I got back tonight. But blogging will be slow.

When did you say you got that snow?