Sunday, May 04, 2008

No picture today since my time is somewhat limited. I thought of a couple of things last night and wanted to post them before I forgot what they were.

First: I watched Moonlight and of course enjoyed it immensely. Each night Cheryl and I kneel for prayers and after we are finished we kiss each other, tell each other we love Tim, then plant a kiss on the neck. After Moonlight we went through our evening ritual but I really clamped down on Cheryl's neck. Unlike the women in the movies she starts giggling and laughing when I am trying to be a serious vampire. Kind of takes all the fun out of it for me. Of course there is the problem of me having no teeth. All my teeth were pulled the day after I graduated from high school and all I can do on her neck is gum it good and proper. Makes for a great hicky though. So you can see why I get frustrated with her laughing at me. (I sure hope she does not read this 'cause then I am in real trouble.)

Second: For my friend Foam. I never did get the email. If you wish to send it again I would appreciate it. Part of the problem is me. After getting so many spam mails over the years if I don't recognize who it is I just delete it. I think that is what happened. I didn't recognize your email address. Too many women wanting to enlarge something. Darned if I know what they want to enlarge but they sure seem anxious to help me out. Then there are the ones who want to help me meet my perfect mate. What the heck do they know? I have my perfect mate. Last, but not least, are the ones who are going to make me rich overnight without me having to do a blasted thing. Yeah, right.

So my friend I apologize and I still would like to know the answer to my question. Thanks to you, Pam, and the Barn Goddess for sending me information on how to improve my header. By the way Barn Goddess, (if you read my blog again), how about some more blogs? Anyone who likes horses, hunting, hmmmm, I forget what else you had down, has to be OK in my book. I won't hold it against you for being an OKY. It seems like you said you were originally from Michigan. What town? I lived in Michigan for just about two years, mostly in Ann Arbor and Alma.

I think I have rambled on enough for today. Been thinking of changing my blog name, got any good suggestions? I just thought of Tim's BS Corner. How about Life Around the Old Blarney Stone? Hmmmmmmmmm.

Have a nice day everyone.

6 comments:

darkfoam said...

i know all about those spam emails./..
i get the same emails you do. i just don't see why i would want to enlarge something by several inches..
tsk.. and why i would make woman happy if i do..
i'm not kidding. spammers think i'm a guy apparently. actually i have that problem with my yahoo email. don't really get that spam with gmail ...yet. i'll try to see if i can find that email. info has changed. if you get it look for
foamorama at gmail dot com.
well, have a good evening..
don't give cheryl too many hickies...lol..she'll never stop laughing!

Pamela said...

those spam emails have been fewer and farther between lately.

My favorite are the ones that are from a princess or head of state who lost a loved one who had money in a safe deposit box - and I get to keep part of it if I help them get it out

I'll be thinking about a blog name - why don't you just go with what you've got WYSIWYG
(we pronounce that WizzyWig)

..................... said...

i sent you an email earlier today ..
don't delete it ...;/

Still just me said...

I get several emails a day telling me I have won the lottery, one in Nigeria, one in Peru, on even in Italy!

Lowa said...

oooooo...I like the blarney stone one!

I laughed and laughed when you were talking about gumming Cheryl's neck:) Teehee!

Sweet that you kneel for prayers! So nice!

I want to catch up on all your posts, but haven't the time right now. Just wanted to say a quick hi!

Jeralee said...

I think Tim's BS Corner would be right up your alley. Yep, go for that one. The sad thing about gumming on Aunt Cheryl's neck is that I can actually picture it. LOL