Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I really did not think I would have time to post anything today but........

We are finally getting some much needed snow in our mountains. I only have two more days to drive until the end of January so I guess I can handle adverse conditions for two days... then let her rip.

Cheryl and I are really looking forward to our trip next week. To many it is just a small thing but to us it is quite huge. I will try and get some really good pictures of Yellowstone and post them.

Pam I am glad to hear you are feeling better. You have had quite a go of it lately. Just relax and let everyone dote on you for a while.

Foam!! When are you going to post a CLEAR picture of you so I can know just what a crazy lady really looks like?

Alice P what have you been up to lately? I miss your sassy emails. You are a nut.

I haven't heard from the ladies down under for a while. I hope they are not too sun burned and dried up. I understand Australia is having another drought. This world is really getting into a mess.

Got to keep this very short since I have to leave in a few minutes. My friend Sarah, who lives in Iowa, posted the following and I just had to share it. Sorry Sarah.
************************************************************************************

An older lady gets pulled over for speeding...

Older Woman: Is there a problem, Officer?

Officer: Ma'am, you were speeding.

Older Woman: Oh, I see.

Officer: Can I see your license please?

Older Woman: I'd give it to you but I don't have one.

Officer: Don't have one?

Older Woman: Lost it, 4 years ago for drunk driving.

Officer: I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please.

Older Woman: I can't do that.

Officer: Why not?

Older Woman: I stole this car.

Officer: Stole it?

Older Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.

Officer: You what?

Older Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see

The Officer looks at the woman and slowly backs away to his car and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.

Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please!

The woman steps out of her vehicle.

Older woman: Is there a problem sir?

Officer 2: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner.

Older Woman: Murdered the owner?

Officer 2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please.

The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.

Officer 2: Is this your car, ma'am?

Older Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers. The officer is quite stunned.

Officer 2: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license.

The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer. The officer examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.

Officer 2: Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner.

Older Woman: Bet the liar told you I was speeding, too.

Don't Mess With Old Ladies!!

Have a nice day everyone.

10 comments:

Lowa said...

Hi Tim! Been a long time since I commented!

Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your time off. The picture of the baby from the previous post is adorable and this joke is very funny!

Take care!

Gwen said...

Hi Tim.
Liked you joke,hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas.
Stay Well

darkfoam said...

HA HAHAH HAHAH HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA lol..
yah, i thought the joke was funny.

a clear picture of me? that would be so scary...
your computer might break, blogger would freeze up, the internet would shut down...
i don't know, irishman..
i'll think on it.
be safe in yellowstone and have tons of fun. ... and don't bother cheryl too much.

Merle said...

Hi Tim ~~ Thanks for your comments and good wishes for Christmas. And I hope that you and your family have a wonderful time also, Love and best wishes. See you in the new Year.
Merry Christmas. Regards, Merle.

darkfoam said...

okay,
i posted a picture ..
just for you..
you can click on it to enlarge it too.

Pamela said...

oh... how funny. I can't keep a straight face when I lie, so I better not try this.

Last night I was driving home late and a little suv passed me. I was going 60 so he must have been doing 80, because I was like 'sitting still.

About 5 miles down the road he was sitting in front of the flashing blues.

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Looking forward to those Yellowstone pictures! Have a Merry Christmas Tim!!!

darkfoam said...

hope you had a good trip, irishman.
and here's to a good snooze through the new year..:)

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Hi Timmy! It's ME, Alice P, haha. So, you've been missing me, huh? Well, I guess I'd best get my shapely but over here more often, and continue to send you silly emails. Haha.

Merle said...

Hi again Tim ~~ Thanks for your comments and your New Year wishes.
Glad you liked the family photos. Kathy and her husband milk 250 cows and Nick has 6 other cows and is delighted to get a heifer, Bull calves get sold. Farm kids learn about death and loss earlier than city kids. Take care, and may 2008 be a great year for you and your family. Regards, Merle.