Monday, December 17, 2007

This time each Christmas season this is about how I feel. Let's just get it over with!!

I haven't been around too much lately partly because I got quite ill and partly because the schools really push to get a lot of activities completed before the break.

This part of the country has had a strange illness going around and naturally I had to get it. The only problem is that when I get ill I get it worse than most people do. I am going on three weeks now trying to shake this pesty problem. When I am not feeling too well I tend to become a little grouchy and the coaches, students and whomever else I deal with seem to shy away from me. Maybe it is just because I don't shower as often.

I have to take the whole month of January off so I will hopefully catch up on a lot of things like blogging. I do want to take this time to wish everyone a very merry Christmas, or happy holidays, whichever you prefer. I love the lights and the music for this time of year. As I drive from town to town I see how everyone has decorated their places and some of them are quite elaborate. (Not like the VW that Foam put up.) I wonder what they do in Canada, Australia and other places. It would be so different to be in Australia with the weather so warm.

Oh my gosh I am past time for taking my nap so I better close. I will be running hard after today so if I don't get to say it again... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

Have a nice day everyone.

4 comments:

Jeralee said...

I hear you loud and clear! I have been feeling pretty irritable lately. More than usual. Sorry to hear that you have been under the weather for a few weeks and haven't been able to enjoy things like you have wanted to.

Merry Christmas to you also, Happy Winter Solstice, Kwanzaa... and anything else.

Sounds like a good day to sit in bed and watch t.v. and eat fudge.

darkfoam said...

i'm so sorry you have been ailing.
i had the 'crude' 6 weeks back.
i still have a lingering cough from it. it's awful. and that's what you get for working in the school system.
you'll catch about everything the students have.

that's a hilarious photo. just about how i feel about every christmas.

Pamela said...

I read some trivia today that said the singer STING didn't like to use deodorant.. and some of the media started calling him STINK.

I'm feeling better physically but I'm still hanging with you in the cranky butt.

Avry said...

Hopefully you are feeling much better now!