Monday, December 31, 2007



This is just one of many we seen while traveling through Yellowstone Park. This old boy was about four or five feet from us but we let him have his merry old way. They can get as onery as a German lady.

Our trip was very good and we had a great time. The only drawback was we both had the flu before leaving and it would not let me enjoy the trip as much as I wanted. More pictures will be coming.

Now listen, it is New Year's Eve and I don't want to hear reports of any of you getting all snockered and doing things you normally would not. (Alice are you reading this?) Just enjoy the evening and be ready for better things tomorrow. We are having pizza and two movies. Harry Potter and Bourne Ultimatum (sp). I will go to bed and Cheryl will wake me up to say Happy New Year and that will be that. I am sooooooooooo boring.

Since I am Irish I have come up with a new theme song which goes like this...

"Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way." and continues on from there. I thought it quite appropriate don't you?

Have a nice day everyone and since I have the month of January off I will probably do more blogging, I think.

9 comments:

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

That is an awesome picture Tim!!! Happy New Year!!! I'm about to head to bed..and its only 11:00 !

Lowa said...

WOW!

VERY cool picture! Glad you had a good trip:) Hope you totally recover soon.

Yes, us Irish ARE perfect, aren't we??:) I just saw a movie with an Irish guy AND it is set in Ireland. Some of it, anyway. It is in theatres now. Called "P.S. I love you". Hilary Swank is in it. It is funny too, my husband was fine with seeing it. I loved the Irish guy and want even more to go to the homeland now! It is stunning!

Good movies you choose. I am going to go to bed and read my book about a 14 year old Irish Genius named "Artemis Fowl." My oldest son got me hooked on there. They are quite entertaining.

Have a great one and sleep well!

Jeralee said...

Very cool picture! Sorry to hear about the flu. That bites! Just saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix this last week and The Bourne Ultimatum two days ago. Both pretty good! Hope you enjoy them!

Merle said...

Hi Tim ~~ That moose is too near for my liking. Sorry you and Cheryl had the flu to dampen the enjoyment of your trip. Have a good rest in January and get back to fighting fit.
I like "It's hard to be humble" but it was written by Mack Davis who is an American. Trust you Irish to claim it for your own !! In spite of that I want to wish you and your loved ones a very Happy, Healthy and peaceful 2008. Take care, Regards, Merle.

..................... said...

sorry to hear you were sick over your trip. what a bummer. ummmm, i reckon i won't tell you what i did over new years eve...;)

Pamela said...

we watched NORTH AND SOUTH, which is the our part adaptation of Elizabeth Gaskell's love story of Margaret Hale
presented by BBC. (chick flick)

Pamela said...

that was four part

Pamela said...

oh... and the buffalo was a very fine specimen

Happy New Year

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Yes, Tim Darlin', I'm reading this, hehe. I was very good on New Years Eve. I left my home 2 times and both times went directly to my church and directly back home again.

I left here about 3:45am (yes, in the morning) and drove into town to go to church and pray/meditate for World Peace (see the story on my blog if you haven't already), then after 5am, went with others to breakfast then came home. (okay, so that wasn't directly back home, but hey, a gal's gotta eat).

I left here again around 5pm and went back to the church to play games and eat and visit and eat and drink a couple wee glasses of wine and eat and play more games and eat. There were 7 of us playing Canasta when the New Year arrived. We had a total 'hoot'.

Check this out.... get healthy like I'm doing... way more energy and such.
http://www.mymaxgxl.com/alice
This stuff is awesome!! You can read on my site how much I'm feeling better now after being on this for only a month now.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Some day I'm gonna have to meet you and Cheryl in real life, I think we could have a gas. I'd practice up all my best insults and such first, hahaha.

Best wishes for the most wonderful year ever in 2008!!