Saturday, August 09, 2008

I am trying to post some pictures from our trip to Yellowstone but am having problems so bear with me.



A couple of comments. Foam, you are a very pretty young woman. I don't know why you try to hide your face all the time. I see nothing to cause embarrassment or keep hiding. Now if you looked like this ugly old man you would want to destroy all cameras in the world and make everyone blind.

Sarah, I have got to go through the papers you sent and show you where I felt we hooked up. I don't think it was close to Daniel Lewis but I really don't remember. I think Daniel was a cousin to your line.

Have a nice day everyone.

4 comments:

darkfoam said...

oh, i luuuv the slide effect that you have going on, irishman ..
and, of course the photos too..

it's very kind of you to call me young and pretty.
i could have easily posted an unflattering picture of myself of which i have tons..

and i think both you and cheryl are a very handsome couple ..

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

I love it Tim!!! You did a good job. And what a cute bear cub. The pics were beautiful. I really wanna go to Yellowstone!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too, after running New York marathon I wanna go to Yellowstone.

Pamela said...

I truly enjoyed your show.
I think little miss trouble is going to cause more trouble when she sees that (: