Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ok, I will give this a try. Mamadrama is hosting the Monday thing and it is about trivia learned while in school. The one that comes to mind is from my old electronics/music teacher who used to say, "When you get to thinking you are too important or too good for everyone around you, stick your finger in a glass of water and see how large of hole it leaves when you pull it out. That is how important you are. "

Having never tried this Monday thing before I hope I did it right and will be considered a part of the group in the future.

Have a nice day everyone.

1 comment:

IamwhoIam said...

Sorry I missed you on the FM - I don't get around to everyone and can't remember seeing you name on the list. Like the analogy of the glass of water.

The trick to FM once you post your blog is to visit a few others as it is common practice to visit and post a commet to those that visit you. If you play this week I'll make an effort to pop in for a visit.