Monday, December 15, 2008

A cheery good morning to one and all. My song for this morning is "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, snow is everywhere." Yep, we have snow and lots of it. It is cold, cold, cold and more snow expected today.

Just returned from a 400 mile trip with the wrestlers. While in Nephi, UT I walked into the gym to watch for about an hour. When I walked back out there was a raging blizzard going on. Needless to say when we finally left for home the roads were icy and slick with the average speed about 40-45 mph. Fun, fun, fun. The bus driver we had was an excellent, handsome, witty man and we never worried one bit with him behind the wheel.:))

Just read Foam's blog about the furnace breaking down. It never happens during the summer time for some reason. Hope all is well now. All that baking made me hungry however. Nothing like the smell of fresh baking to fill the house especially on a cold day.

Not much to say this morning. Just had a nice cup of hot chocolate, a yummy breakfast, a kiss from a beautiful woman so life is good here.

Now I have to pay the bills so the day is heading south in a hurry.

Have a nice day everyone.

5 comments:

Avry said...

Nah.. set the bills off another day I am sure they will be waiting tomorrow for you!
Ugh that bus ride sounds miserable. Sorry you hit a lousy storm on the way back.

darkfoam said...

that bus ride must have been stressful! but you know what? i would have felt really safe with you as the driver .. :)

here all school activities are always cancelled by even the hint of a smidgeon of snow.

..................... said...

you must be out and about..
anyway,
i sent you an email a few days ago..
did you delete me as spam again?

Pamela said...

I drove from central Oregon on Tuesday -- whew, I was tired.

I could have used a witty bus driver.

Still just me said...

We have the snow here as well. I am grateful I don't have far to drive to work.