Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope this week is a very enjoyable one for all of you.

Sorry for not posting for a while but busy, busy, busy. I won't have any excuses from now until the end of January. The school district makes me take the month of January off, which I don't completely understand, but they make the rules.

Foam, my friend, before I forget I did not get any email so try again. I never look in the spam folder I just delete everything. I think I did see something from Diana and just thought it was another of those emails wanting my body and etc. Boy would they be in for a surprise. My friend, Diana, has this fixation with boobs and draws pictures of them all the time. Not that I mind since she keeps them lifted up and pointy. Must be a NC thing.

This morning is an interesting morning. Thanks to Pamela and all those Washington people, plus the Canadians, we now have lots and lots of snow. I got up around 4:30 am to see what the weather was doing and it was just flaking a little. By 8:00 am we had about 8 inches and more pouring down. The little finches and juncos are flitting around the feeder trying to uncover what food they can find. The squirrels just holed up and said the heck with it all.

Did I mention what Cheryl and I are doing for Christmas this year? Since we have no family close enough to come to our place, or for us to go to their place, we decided to take $10 and go to the dollar store to get presents for one another. It should be very interesting. Actually I think what I got her is neat, funny and... welllllllll, let's just stick with neat and funny. I will post about her reactions on Christmas day.

Our daughter, Leslie, and her family were here for a visit this past Saturday and Sunday and we really enjoyed it. Our granddaughter, Rylie, is a hoot and kept me laughing most of the time.

Guess I better close before anyone reading this falls asleep and hurts themselves by banging their head on something. Cheryl is setting behind me sewing plus talking on the telephone with another daughter and they are breaking my concentration. I think I will go take a nap and let the irritation pass.:))

Have a nice day everyone.

4 comments:

Avry said...

sheesh.. I am working for the wrong company! How did you rate getting the entire month of January off?
Maybe I should send Gladys to your house this year she has no kids coming home either & even though we invited her to ours she won't budge... Guess we will make the journey up Christmas night. :)

Enjoy the dollar store goodies!

Pamela said...

I'm sure that snow is your snow and not ours. We kept every darn flake that came our way (two feet plus)

I think I like the dollar store idea. For our anniversary in November I bought my honey some potato chips. bwaa ha ha ha.
I guess you had to be there.

darkfoam said...

dollar store is a good idea actually.
and sorry ..
i seem to have misplaced that email ..
oh well ..
and in my fixation with boobs ..
at least i'm in good company ..
artists since prehistoric times have recreated the female and male nude ..
anywho..

merry christmas to you and your beloved cheryl ..

oh and puleeze ..
who is this diana person? in the blogosphere my name is only foam ..
do you know that i've given out my name to only 4 or 5 people with whom i blog?

Still just me said...

I love the dollar store idea! That sounds like so much fun.

Have a Merry Christmas

And oh, we have all that snow too.