Thursday, December 25, 2008

Today is Christmas day and Cheryl made me get up so we could open presents. I thought with the children gone I could sleep in but their mother had other ideas. Her reason for getting up early? So when the kids call we can tell them how much we liked the presents they gave us; and we did. I am going to try and post a video of what we did with our $10 gifts for each other. We laughed quite a bit over what we did. Here goes:





Cheryl decided to do the same thing with the video so here is her gifts to me.



Foam I owe you an apology... a major apology. I apologize for using your real name in one of my posts. I never stopped to think you might not like someone doing that. I am so sorry.

Well today we are having an old fashioned Idaho blizzard. The wind is blowing like crazy and the snow is coming down. Cheryl and I are just burrowing in like some of these crazy squirrels outside should be doing. We have no where to go and I am sure the roads are an absolute mess. So if any of you are traveling during a storm please, please be careful.

Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

darkfoam said...

this is bar none my favorite post of the both of you. those presents you gave to each other were so great.
and you both have wonderful voices. i loved hearing them. and seeing the both of you too .. ;D ..
oh, and in my comment below .. it occured to me that it perhaps sounded snarkier then i meant it to be. i'm not really a snarky person at all. so, sorry if it did.

Pamela said...

bwaa ha ha ha ha.
This was my favorite post.

You two rock!!!!

Oh, I just saw that Foam said the same thing. Great minds. eh?

You guys really made a haul from the dollar store. I should go shopping with you next time.

fishondude said...

That is just great. Ali and I loved it you guys are so sweet.
I am so glad you liked Tinathy injoy and have a great New Year LOve Matt