Monday, December 08, 2008

Just a quick note today. I was reading Pamela's blog and laughing so hard that my sides hurt. If you have no idea who Pamela is you should go and visit her blog. I would publish what her blog is but I can't seem to remember it since I have it bookmarked. I will get it and post it later.

Anyway Pam has a certain attraction to farts. Recently she published an embarrassing moment she had with her flatulence problem and it was hilarious. Now she has published about how she tried to get back at her teasing dentist only to have her fart machine backfire on her. Pam, Pam, Pam. You are such a hoot. Reminds me of the time our doctor in Idaho Falls, ID pulled a similar prank on Cheryl. He had a remote controlled fart machine that he placed in the room where Cheryl was waiting to be examined. The nurse was the one who actually activated the machine and she waited until the doctor was in there and just beginning his examination. That machine went off and both the doctor's and my eyes went wide as we looked at Cheryl. It was so realistic that she went red as a beet and I made the comment, "Cheryl, that is very unlady like." It only took a second for her to figure out what was happening and we all got a good laugh. Nice to have a sense of humor once in a while.

Pamela also posted asking what our favorite Christmas music is. I have to admit I love any and all Christmas music. Some of my favorites are: LeRoy, Rudolph's cousin (can't remember the exact name of the title.) White Christmas, Blue Christmas, All I Want For Christmas Are My Two Front Teeth, Here Comes Santa Claus, oh shucks any of the oldies but goodies. Religious music I like it all. The First Noel, Angels We Have Heard On High, Christmas Bells, Oh Little Town of Bethlehem and the list goes on.

Cheryl just finished singing in the Madrigal Choir, The Forgotten Carol Choir and now she and I both are singing in the church choir. She loves singing and so do I although my work schedule makes it very hard to attend some of the practices.

I will never forget attending church as a kid and my adopted father with two other men were singing as a trio in church. My adopted father got up and announced the song this way. "We will now murder the Angel From On High." and they did.

Got to go. Hope everyone is doing okay.

Have a nice day everyone.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

was that a misspeak, or was he just embarrassed about their quality of music?

singing was always such a joy to me when I was younger.
I think I better come sing in choir with you guys

darkfoam said...

i like a good choir. i heard some lovely local very talented youth just sing this past sunday. i, however, can't sing worth a lick ..
pamela IS funny. i'll need to go visit her here pretty soon. you stay warm, irishman. and have a good rest of the week.