Tuesday, February 03, 2009


Cheryl and I visited our daughter in Provo, UT and the following pictures are what "THIS" Grandpa had to deal with. Our granddaughter, Rylie, with the desk we gave her. Now she can work just like her mother.















Showing Grandpa how everything works on her new desk.












The desk has been checked out and now it is time for Grandpa to get his physical by Dr. Rylie. She really did a double take at my hearing aids in my ears. I wish the camera could capture the intensity of her eyes.











No doctor visit is complete without a shot for good measure. Sometimes even a dozen of them are even better.















I was so sick that I had to have an IV immediately!!










Checking the old pie hole. I told her there was no way she was putting on latex gloves for a further examination, especially lower down.














"Grandpa you have no heart!!!"











"Oh! There it is."






"Now about those teeth?" She is doctor and dentist rolled up into one. I stuck my lower denture out at her when she was examining so closely and scared her a good one. Then it REALLY was an examination of my teeth.






"Okay Grandpa. This doctor has concluded that you are a very sickly fellow and need lots of TLC from a cute granddaughter. Come back in a week or so for a another checkup. Here is a kiss to keep you going."

5 comments:

darkfoam said...

you are an old softie, aren't ya?
lol..
those are some very cute pictures, irishman...

ps: i see you changed the d word in your blog title for another d word .. :)

Pamela said...

aawwwwwwwww.. you're such a good grandpa.

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Yep, I am an old softy. Good to hear from Foam again. I thought she had left the planet and Pam it is always good to hear from you. I am driving again so time is short.

Lowa said...

Oh my goodness! This is SO PRECIOUS!

She is getting so big, I remember when she was just born:)

I have not been to your blog in quite a while. Will have to come back soon and catch up!

Still just me said...

Priceless............