Monday, February 23, 2009

My word. I really had not realized how long it has been since I last posted. I am like Foam in that sometimes I just don't know what to write about. I do know that I have been extremely busy the past few weeks taking high school students to their very many basketball games. Both the girls and the boys lost out in their district tournaments which means no trips to state this year. In a way I breathed a sigh of relief.

Cheryl is feeling under the weather right now. She caught a cold virus from someone very dear to her and is now paying the price for being so loving. (heh, heh, heh) She is prowling around the house like an old grizzly bear with a sore tooth. She even had the nerve to ask me to fix breakfast this morning and serve her in bed. I THINK NOT!! Does she pamper me when I am down. No!!! It is get up you lazy man and do this and do that. Oh no, no sympathy at all.

I have not taken the time to read blogs, emails or anything like that although I did skim through Pam and Foam's blogs. Speaking of Pam's blog, I seen the picture of the hawk and it was beautiful. The past few weeks we have had golden eagles and bald eagles hanging around and they look so majestic. The mice have been coming out lately and the eagles and hawks are going crazy catching them.

This for Sarah. I am sorry I have not posted more but we are doing fine. I actually thought I would get a chance to work on the Lewis line but so far... no time. I really want to take a trip to Dedham and look around for myself. I just have this feeling that some of those Delaney's are relatives.

Got to go. Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

Avry said...

Ugh hopefully you guys can kick that nasty cold crap! It is kind of the BlAH time of year!

Pamela said...

post about nothing... that's what I do (:

Tigersue said...

Nice to know you are still around and kicking, even if it is with colds. Get well soon!