Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A short post for today so everyone knows I am still alive and kicking. After today I might not be since this is the day for suicide. Why, you might ask? Today is the day I decide to do something I have put off for a while. Something I don't like to do. Something that I am beginning to wonder if it really is worth it. Something that I feel is totally unappreciated. Something that is as much fun as a really bad dose of the flu. What could be that bad you ask?

TODAY IS THE DAY I DO MY TAXES!!!!! HELP ME, HELP ME, HELP ME.

Have a nice day everyone cause I won't.

2 comments:

darkfoam said...

GASP!!!
you said the 't' work out loud....
well, i guess you really didn't ..
but you made me READ the 't' word.

foam huffs off and then starts hyperventilating ..

Tigersue said...

I was going to do that last night but I have to have my hubby did up last years return!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhh!