Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cheryl and I just got back from a two day trip with the baseball team. Beautiful weather even though our team lost all four games. Two of our games were in Hailey, ID right next to Sun Valley and it was exciting watching the boys play against the mountain backdrop.

Cheryl and I have re-introduced a forgotten method into our conversations. It is called talking to the hand and I am sure most of you know what that is. She was trying to listen to her book on tape and I was just talking, mainly to myself, about the game, the players, the good looking mothers (oops... hmmmmmm) and etc. Anyway Cheryl got peeved because I was interrupting her activity so I started acting like my hands were she and I. Got her to laugh.

Jeralee.... You need an attitude adjustment! Didn't your Mother teach you that we are to be kind, loving, benevolent, and all that stuff? What kind of family did you come from? Cheryl and I thought a refreshing visit for your uncle would be just the ticket to recovery. Ha,ha,ha.

Pam, unfortunately yes, we have those in our family as well. Cheryl's family has half on one side and half on the other and they don't see eye to eye most of the time. Me? I am so full of love that I just sit on the sidelines and smile. Yes, I said LOVE, not BULL.

Got company coming so must close. Looks like another week of run, run, run but it will all end very soon.

Have a nice day everyone.

4 comments:

LIFE IS GOOD! said...

Ok Tim that last post was funny. Jeralee told me to go read it. I am still having guilt pains as what really is the Christ thing to do. But then talking to Scott and telling me of some situations he has handled helped me feel better. I told Aaron there are things he can do and programs to get some skill. But when your use to someone always taking care of you why start now.

darkfoam said...

i just read your post below too ..
pour beer on plants ..?
i would if there were ever any leftover .. ;)
i have no need to talk to the hand. i just talk to thin air apparently .. even with kids and spouse at hand .. tsk ..

Jeralee said...

Ah Tim, you know me. I need no attitude adjustment... He he.

I love the Sun Valley area and have some fond memories of working in that area and meeting Joe years ago.

Pamela said...

does the hand answer... that's what I wanna know.