Thursday, April 16, 2009

Good morning and Merry Christmas. Yep, we have 2 inches of new snow this morning and some of us were foolish enough to think spring had arrived. Thank all of you for your comments on my last post. Pam, you made me a little envious about your plantings. Just when we think we are going to be able to plant along comes another snow storm. Foam did you know that beer is good for plants? Yep, you pour some beer in with your new plants or seeds and they come up out of the ground with a big happy face. Avery, Cheryl did just fine with her solo. Great vibrato from being scared to death. By the way did your Mom tell you about the phone calls she and Cheryl received from "YOUR" Uncle Aaron? He is looking for a place to stay so I suggested 1., your Mom, 2., your place, 3., Jeralee's, 4., Tiffany's, 5., Jason's, (are you seeing a trend here?) We suddenly developed an acute, very contagious sickness and would not recommend anyone being here, especially them in their weak condition.

I took a group of golfers to a tournament this week and felt sorry for them all day long. It started raining then snowing when their tournament began and never stopped. Those poor kids were soaked to the bone, cold and just plain miserable. It really bothered me that I remained on the bus with the heater on and listened to music all day. I must repent of my attitude.

Not much else to say. Cheryl and I are just lazing about by the warmth of the heater.

Have a nice day everyone.

2 comments:

Jeralee said...

Damn Tim, that was good. Thanks for the laugh. By the way, that acute sudden sickness you have wouldn't be , oh I don't know -

SCABIES, would it?

We are suddenly feeling quite ill at our house as well. I think we need to taken out of the running from "hosting" "Uncle Aaron."

BTW Tim, you ought to be shot for suggesting such a thing.

And beer is also good for getting rid of slugs. That is, if you have that problem. ;-)

Pamela said...

My plants are under a little plastic tent like thing -- Otherwise they wouldn't be looking so good.

So - your family has a few of those, too?