Monday, March 26, 2007




Howdy to anyone and everyone. I sure have missed having contact with you and maybe this week I can catch up on some reading and blogging. I only have two runs (so far) and they are on Wednesday and Friday.

Got my taxes done finally. What a relief that is and what a pain at the same time.

Cheryl and I took a short drive to Pocatello and got our fishing licenses for the year. Now to the water I shall go. About three of the trips with the students involved activities that were right next to the Snake River and me with no fishing license. My pole will be aboard the bus every time I leave.

How is everyone doing? I feel like the ugly stepchild who is outside looking in.

Mercy what I would give to have my health and strength back. I shoveled a small pile of leaves into the trash can this morning and the pain in my back almost had me in tears. I don't know what I am going to do about keeping the yard and garden up.

Cheryl is not feeling too well this a.m. either. I think she ate some bad food when she was in Salt Lake City this past weekend. It pains me to see her not doing well.

Have any of you viewed the movie "Eragon"? I have finished two books in the series and truly enjoyed them and was wondering how good the movie was. I would recommend the books very highly.

Well, March madness is is full swing and down to the final four teams. I have been so busy that I had to consult the paper to see which teams they were. I guess I will root for UCLA although I really don't care who wins at this point.

Have you ever wondered when the media is going to let Anna Nicole Smith finally die and be buried? She has been getting more coverage than any dignitary of the political or social world. All she had going for her was a pair of double F's.

The big thrill in our country was the rodeo recently held in Pocatello. These people take their rodeos quite seriously. I have to be careful about poking fun at them or I will get punched in the nose.

So much for my drivel. Got soooooooo much catching up to do.

Have a nice day everyone.

7 comments:

darkfoam said...

yes, those taxes are a pain in the neck. i think they out to be outlawed. I'm doing fine, I reckon. Had a bit of a blood pressure scare a
couple of weeks ago. I was put on medicine for the first time ever. bummer....
as for that yard and garden...well, you can always let the weeds and wilderness be. go for the unkempt nature look. just say it's all the rage these days.
my oldest has read the eragon books. i don't think he has seen the movie.
and i never think about anna. may her soul rest in peace though..
..and you have a nice day too, irishman

Tigersue said...

I am still working on my taxes myself. :)
I am the primary pianist so taking care of a 17 month old is not the easiest thing to do when you have to have two hands busy. :)

As for the book you mentioned, I found this just surfing around.
Lundwall, N. B.
THE FATE OF THE PERSECUTORS OF JOSEPH SMITH

I would imagine that is the book you are looking for. It appears to be out of print, so the best bet to find it would be on an auction site, or a library, possibly a used books store.

I found it on ebay with this link
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=The+Fate+of+the+Persecutors+of+Joseph+Smith

Tigersue said...

I'm not sure if the link worked but if type in the name of the book in the search window it will come up.

Pamela said...

I got aches and pains tonight, just watching Dancing With The Stars

Jeanette said...

Hi Tim, Tax time can be a pain in the butt.Take care of that back it can be very painfull.ive had a prolapsed disc for years but have learned to live with the it.

Fried Lemon Pie said...

Welcome back stranger! Same old, same old going on here.

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

I too feel like I am outside looking in...trying to catch up on my blog reading. Really behind :) I saw Eragon and I loved it! So did my son. I would highly recomend it!