Tuesday, March 06, 2007


Now who could resist a face like that?

Today is the last day I get to blog for this week. I am so far behind so many things at this house that I get tired wondering which way to jump so I lay down and nap until it passes.

Thought of some things to write on my blog while I was away but right now I cannot remember a single one of them.

Tigersue I am embarrassed to say I did not do any indexing during the month of February. I have some serious repenting to do over that matter.

Okay Schaumi what name do I refer to you? Do I call you "Foam" or do I still call you Schaumi? Women!!! They are so fickle some times especially art teachers.

Do any of you like Arby's products? Every time I take a group of young people the one place they all want to stop at is Arby's. Personally I find them a little on the expensive side but I do like their Rueben sandwich made from corn beef.

Are all of you getting excited about St. Patrick's day coming up? I just know that all of you will be wearing the green. As I was doing my genealogy I found that I am almost 100% pure Irish. I had one grandmother who was born in Wales but I call the Welsh kissing cousins to the Irish. How I would love to go to Ireland and do some research.

I don't know how many of you blog with the Australian women folk but they are a hoot and come up with the darndest jokes. That Jeannette cracks me up as well as Merle.

Got to go. Lots of things to do today. UKBOB if you are still reading my drivel I will be posting some questions for you about gardening. How I want a nice garden this year but......... I have go to cut down some large trees and start over since they are half way rotted through. We are thinking about planting elderberry's, chokecherries, and bush cherrys.

Guess I will close with this little ditty bit.

A Gas-tly Grandpa

To minimize the flies a bit...
We often sprayed the toilet pit.
It was usually doused with Kerosene
But someone, instead, used gasoline.
Gramps went out soon after that
With pipe on hand and his old felt hat.
He settled down for a leisure "rest"
To smoke awhile and pass his best.
He struck a match to light his smoke
And that was when the "Heavens" spoke!!!
Gramps blew out a hole in back
And layed there limp as a gunny sack.
He groaned a bit and shook his head
Then blinked his eyes and slowly said.
"I haven't figured it out yet
But it must'a been somethin' I et."

Have a nice day everyone.

5 comments:

darkfoam said...

hey, irishman what a great photo you posted of yourself. indeed who can resist a face like that?

don't eat at arby's at all.

so you're almost 100% irish...hmmm..that could explain a lot.............:P

okay, let's see...
i guess you can just call me bubba.
yep, bubba will do just nicely.:)

Pamela said...

uhhhh... you wan't do do research on the Welsh, kissing cousins in Ireland?


I like Arby's Santa Fe Salad.
No to the Rueben.

Merle said...

Hi Tim ~~ Thanks for the mention for jokes. And thank you so much for your good wishes for my surgery. I am fine, but glad to be home.
Take care, Cheers, Merle.

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Tim, I can relate to the napping when you have too much to do. I do that all the time!!!

I'm not big on Arbys either. I just like the ham and cheese..

Jeanette said...

Hi Tim,
A face only a mother can love. Thanks for your visit and comments. Take care