Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Merciful heavens I am out of pictures. I guess I will have to go and dig through the photos for something about Cheryl and me.

If I was a betting man, which I am not, I would bet that I will have my run canceled today due to snow. It is cold here and the wind is blowing like crazy with snow at times. I don't think the kids will like playing softball in this kind of weather.

I don't know if Dana still reads my blogs or not but if you are here I wanted to tell your parents about my puzzle collection, such as it is. I have train puzzles and I am always on the lookout for them. I have three that I have not put together yet, gave three away, and have three hanging on my wall. My clock is a train clock that whistles on the hour (when I put batteries in it) and I have another clock that is shaped like a train. Trains fascinate me.

I was reading Bubbas's blog about ghosts and aliens. I know for a fact that aliens exist. I have met and talked to one and she resides in Colorado. Actually she was abducted by an alien space ship a long time ago and they did strange things to her mind. I used to hear from her quite often but I think I was drawing too much attention to her and the government might find out. What's funny is that when the aliens had her they ran some tests and then stamped "REJECT" on her forehead and sent her back to her home. The governmnet actually caught up with her once and after running more tests they too stamped, I'LL SAY THIS IS A REJECT!" Now that has to have some affect on your psychological well being. We still love her inspite of what the normal world might think.

Do you get caught up in the political end of things? I have a sister over near Logan, UT who is into the political comments quite a bit. She is always bashing that beloved person, Hilary Clinton. What is wrong with Hilary Clinton? Sure she was abducted as a child and the aliens did strange things to her. Sure she married a man with no morals at all. (I wonder how her morals are) Sure she represents everything that makes me wonder, but my goodness is that any reason to pick on the poor defenseless lady? Who knows. Maybe she was born in Germany and in a secret life is an art teacher. Can't be all bad.

Exotic dancer

This has been around before but its to good not to
pass on again......


One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did
for a living. All the typical answers came up--fireman, mechanic,
businessman, salesman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth.

But little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher
prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer
in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and
they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he
will go home with some guy and make love with him for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to
work on some exercises and then took little Justin aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," the boy said, "He works for the Democratic National Committee and is helping to secure the 2008 nomination of Hilary Clinton, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."


Have you ever had a meal in a big fancy restaurant? Cheryl had one last weekend while she was in SLC. It was prepared by top notch chefs so you would think that it would be a great meal. Wrong. She said it was a pathetic meal for a very high price. Personally I like a good old country meal, with all the trimmings, topped with a cold Pepsi. Sure my blood pressure is affected but what the heck it is fun while it is happening.

Okay, okay I have bored everyone enough. Time for me to take a nap before I leave on my trip to play softball. All of you be safe today and I will think on new things to bore you with when I get back.

Have a nice day everyone.

4 comments:

darkfoam said...

actually i don't know any art teachers that are born in germany.
i was born in fla. ...:)
politically i'm an independent. but i've decided a while ago not to go into politics on blogs. there's some folks out there who's blogs i really enjoy reading but realize that when it comes to politics we probably have nothing in common. and thank goodness isn't it nice that there is more out there then just politics?
oh and i've had high dollar meals that were superb. but i've also had those expensive meals that have sucked. same goes with meals that have cost less. sometimes money makes no difference...it's who cooks. and great cooks can be found in modest establishments.

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Here I thought you had said you were born and raised as a small child in Germany. Goes to show how wrong one can be when it comes to drawing ones own conclusions.

Pamela said...

I try to stay away from too much political, too --- for the same reason as foam. I have so much in common with so many people except for politics.

Its like that panda poo paper.
If they made there campaign posters on it ... it would be
cwap on cwap

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Hey Tim. I'm still around....just scarce these days! My sister reads your blog regularly too by the way :) She told my dad about your post about trains....so when he gets a chance, he is going to come look and perhaps he will comment. He doesn't comment too much though. He is retired from the railroad....dad's cell phone ring is a train whistle and I think they have a clock similar to yours.