Tuesday, September 23, 2008




Not much to say today. Just posting so those who are interested will know how we are doing.

Cheryl had another shot in her left arm and it is still bothering her. Doesn't seem to slow her down too much though. She is still canning like crazy. Seems like each time I ask what she is doing, with the hopes of doing something together, she has this to can and that to can. I know this winter when the wind blows and the snow falls it will be nice to have all that good food to nibble on.

I went and had another MRI done yesterday and they found a bulging disc that is pressing against my nerves which is causing me so much discomfort. Tomorrow I go and have an epideral procedure which hopefully will take care of the problem. I really miss going to work. If the epideral does not work then it is back to the surgeon to see what he suggests. Oh how fun that would be.

The weather has turned cool. We picked all our tomatoes just in time because it froze big time last night. We have been grateful for the produce from our garden this year.

Well, I have got to get out of this chair because it is making my back hurt big time. Guess I will go read a book. Oh, by the way, if you ever have a desire to watch the movie "Sweeny Tood", don't. It is a very dark, blood thirsty, undesirable movie. We didn't realize what it was like when we rented it but it was bad, bad, bad. Just finished book 3 of Fablehaven and it was very good.

Miss ya Foamy and Pamela.

Have a nice day everyone.

1 comment:

..................... said...

i do seriously hope your back feels better soon, irishman ..