Monday, September 01, 2008

OK. This is fun Monday and the host is asking for a picture of the area where blogging is done. Whooooooooo boy, I don't think so, so I will pass this week. Thank you Pamela for the information and you will be missed but I will keep checking for when you do post.

Hi to whoami (I hope I said that right)and thank you for commenting on my blog. Always good to see new faces (in a blogging sense of the word.) Gwen, you rascal, how are you doing? I have not heard anything from Australia for a long time. I thought maybe it had reverted back to being a British possession.:))

An update on Cheryl. She is doing fine. A little behind on her chores so she is not allowed to go out and play until she catches up. I even had to revoke some of her phone privileges.

Mercy it has turned cold overnight. Yesterday it rained and it was so refreshing although the grain farmers probably don't think so. Today it feels like snow in the mountains. I visited a couple of fishing places and they are nothing but puddles right now.

All right I have to ask the question: How many of you have read or are reading the "Twilight" series of books? I hate to admit it but I have read all four of them although, from a man's point of view, I did not find them all THAT great. Who in their right mind would want to be a vampire? However, I can think of a few necks that I wouldn't mind sucking on. (Yes, I am a dirty old man)

I have got to quit and get Cheryl moving. She is laying in bed reading "Fablehaven" and "I" have not been fed yet. Looks like another day of grounding.

Have a nice day everyone.

8 comments:

darkfoam said...

you need to be spoiling cheryl and not the other way around .. :)
nope, haven't read the twilight series..
well, and you coulda posted that pic of you at a computer wearing those pj's with the shamrocks ..
:)

The Ramblin Irishman said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

darkfoam said...

maybe you're right ..
that was my reaction exactly when i saw them ... ;)

Tigersue said...

I have read the Twilight books, and I am not a fan of them. See you are not alone in the world, although at times I think I am the only woman that has that opinion.

Still just me said...

I haven't read them either. In fact, I haven't even heard of them until yesterday.

Take good care of Cheryl, and I am sending happy thoughts your way.

Pamela said...

I have not read it -- I've heard a lot of saliva dripping from those who are, tho.

IamwhoIam said...

No on Twilight series

Just stopping by to invite you to this weeks FM

http://www.shakefistingmad.blogspot.com/

This one is a little unusual

Lowa said...

You are hilarious! I hope you got fed your breakfast.

Speaking of Fablehaven...thanks for getting us hooked! We love them!

I have not tried Twilight yet...but I think I might since I want to see the movies they are making. Always prefer to read the books first if possible, or JUST read the books and not let the movies ruin MY version in my mind. Ya know??