Monday, September 08, 2008

Well, it is fun Monday and I don't know who is doing what. I normally check Pamela's blog to see where to go but she is taking a rest from blogging.

Foam tell me it isn't true!!!!! I enjoy your blogs and will miss you. Darned fickle artists anyway.

Mercy, what a week we just finished. I had runs every day and believe me I am tired. To add to that our one daughter and her family are moving to Oklahoma and they have been staying here for a while. Our garage and other storage areas are full with their stuff which they say they will come and get in a month. That would be nice since I have plans for garage usage this winter.

Cheryl has been canning, canning, canning. She is such a hard worker. Now if she could only fish. Actually she has wanted to go fishing this summer and I have been the one to drag my feet. Too many projects and too little time. Now I am back to work with less time.

Did I mention we inherited two ATVs? Yep, Kim and Robin left their ATVs here and we get to use them. Cheryl is ecstatic, Tim has to get them repaired first. I love my son-in-law but he breaks everything. As they were unloading their stuff into the garage I would ask about this item or that item and the answer would be pretty much the same. Well, it is broken. He is trying to move to Oklahoma with a vehicle that has expired license plates. Just didn't get around to taking care of the problem.

Anyway they are gone and I will miss my grandchildren. This was the closest family to us and that little blond headed granddaughter had grandpa wrapped around her finger pretty good. Now she will be a blond Okie.

Cheryl is so tired today that she is just lying on the bed listening to a book on tape. I have partially vacuumed the carpet and must get away from this computer and finish my job.

Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

darkfoam said...

awwwwww, i'm sorry those grandkids of yours are gone.

btw., doesn't fun monday mean you don't have to do the vacuuming?
see? for once i'm on your side .. ;)

ps: and i'll be popping in from time to time .. :)

Tigersue said...

I'm sorry your grandkids are gone. I'm glad you have made good memories with them. I have some of the best memories with my grandparents.

See you around.

Pamela said...

two RV's
Hey -- we're on our way over to borrow one.. hee hee?