Friday, November 11, 2005

The Beginning of Blogging

Having never done this before I am somewhat apprehensive about doing it the right way. The purpose of this Blog is for me to share stories of my past, encourage others to share their stories as well, whether they be family members or non-family members. I will also be sharing some of my opinions about current activities in the world, nation or local but I want to emphasise these are just MY opinions and nothing more.

I probably will be talking about what a perfect family I have (ha, ha), frustrations I experience as a senior citizen who feels there are still many productive years left in the ol bod and we will see how this blog thing goes. I do not profess to be an expert writer, I am an uneducated man who just writes as I talk so, please, no critics.

Since I am very tired right now I will not add much more today. My health is not the best and some activities tire me out more than others. I just retrieved my boat from my son in law and did some lifting that should not have been done and now I am hurting.
I hope to encourage two way conversations about life experiences, raising children, hobbies, childhood experiences and the like. I believe one never gets enough friends and hope to gain many more as time progresses.

No comments: