Saturday, November 12, 2005

Do you like to play games on the computer?

No, this is not where I go fishing. I think this is my brother-in-law Ron back in SC.

I am not a game playing person. I find them boring and a total waste of time. However, someone introduced me to pogo.com which has many, many games and I got hooked on one of them. Word Whomp. This is a game where you have 21/2 minutes to make as many words out of six letters as possible. The more words the higher the score. Now just what does this accomplish? Absolutely nothing. So why do I play the stupid game? I guess it is because it keeps my mind active and, believe it or not, helps your intellect grow. Some of the words the site lists I have never heard of and it causes me to look them up in the dictionary. So if you find yourself bored with nothing to do look at this web site to kill your time.

Now I mention this with some cause for alarm. People like my friend Amber or my daughter Katie will get all frustrated playing a game like this because anything over three letters causes them great problems.

I am keeping this short today. Sometimes my stories seem to get lengthy, hence boring.
Have a nice day everyone.

2 comments:

Jason Kaspick said...

not boring. you have experiences to share. keep it up!! I dont like games either but I will play them out of boredom.

Holly said...

lol@ron fishing in the pot hole. I'm Holly his daughter and mom (your sister) told me your blog address. you have a good sense of humor... sometimes down right hilarious.. but this one about my dad had my belly hurting because its not that far from the truth.