Wednesday, July 26, 2006



For those of you who like to fish for Crappie and Blue Gill you can tell we don't mess with "little" fishies. They have to be "LARGE" or we throw them back.

I had an interesting moment on the freeway the other day. I was driving along when this Washington car passed me like I was going backwards. The license plate read "hckymom" and I instantly thought of LOWA and wondered if she had traveled down from Washington to see what real country looks like.:) I couldn't tell if there were tatoos on her. Hey LOWA if you read this what kind of tat did you decide on for this time?

The heat has lifted a little bit today and we are having thundershowers which are sure welcome. Of course with thundershowers come the intensified humidity. Never satisfied am I! Oh wonderful, it is now hailing. My poor garden does not stand a chance this year.

I am trying to pass my CDL so I can drive school bus. Boy they sure have changed the system since I last had a CDL. I spent two hours just pre-tripping the bus today and will be tested on it next week. Luckily I am friends with the state tester so maybe he will consider being lenient with me. I often wonder how some of the drivers I see got their license and after finishing what I am doing to get mine I still wonder.

I sure wish you guys would not encourage Cheryl and her behavior. She is now flying through space with the Star Trek guys............... again!

Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

Tigersue said...

So is she a Kirk, Picard, Sisco, Janeway, or Archer person?

..................... said...

I luuuuv Star Trek. So you get no sympathy from me, irishman :).

you go, cheryl



ps: if you go to my blog...
it's presently misbehaving. haven't really lost anything. but don't know whats going on.

Lowa said...

HI Tim!

Did not read this until now, our DSL was down:(

Have not decided on a new tattoo yet. Will let you know when I do:)

I drive a white minivan with a bumper sticker on the back window that says "Homeschooling IS Education Reform". But no cool license plate. I wonder if that one meant "Hockey Mom"?? Or something like that.

Ok, off to read more and catch up on your news:)