Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hi, everyone,

Just a quick update on Cheryl. She is doing as well as can be expected. Her system refuses to start back up and that is a wee bit of a concern. The operation took about 3 hours and two surgeons. They remove about 1/2 of her colon and then stretched the remaining intestine to re-hook her up. Needless to say she is in a bit of pain but she is walking and being sassy so that is a good sign. Will post more when I get her home. I spend most of my time with her and when I am home I am very tired and just want to sleep, not get on the computer.

Have a nice day everyone.

4 comments:

Fried Lemon Pie said...

I hope she has a speedy recovery.

clairesgarden said...

I am wishing blessings for cheryl and hope she is well and home soon

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Just catching up on your blog Tim...wow, I hope she gets better soon.

Lowa said...

Any news?? I kept trying to check and comment, but nothing was working the past few days. Hope things are working in her system and that she is home soon (if not already!)

Get some sleep!