Sunday, July 09, 2006

I am a very modest fellow and not prone to bragging at all. However, I must pass this on to all of you.

Ahem:

Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.

Happy birthday dear, sweet, loving, adorable, perfect in every sense, ME!!
Happy birthday to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Smokes!! Just got a call from my daughter and she might have her baby today. What a birthday present that would be. Got to go gang. Will let you know what happens.

Have a nice day everyone.

5 comments:

Lowa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Hope you have a wonderful day and wouldn't that be special??

I was born on my paternal grandmother's birthday. Can't wait to hear what happens!

Tigersue said...

Happy birthday. My Abbie missed my Dad's birthday by a day. She was born on my sister's birthday and also on my grandfathers birthday. I hope to hear the good news soon!

..................... said...

Happy Birthday!

My beloved husbands birthday was yesterday. He got to celebrate it by driving his beloved family back from their beach vacation. And then since nobody wanted to cook he had a special meal of frozen pizza (well, he baked it first). He felt so special.
But I made up for it this morning..

Hope you get your birthday wish of a new grandbaby. Let us know what happens.

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Even though I am a few days late - the sentiment is the same. Hope it was great.

clairesgarden said...

belated happy birthday! glad Cheryl is home and well.