Sunday, July 23, 2006



For those of you who like to fish this is how we find our fish in Idaho. No fancey gadgets, no expensive electronic equipment, just one dumb person who can hold their breath a long time.

I think my wife has been hanging out with the Star Trek crew too long. Worse yet, she watched E.T. the other night and when she was done she started acting really weird. She was going around the house stretching her neck as far as she could and pointing at the ceiling.

Tim: Cheryl what are you doing?

Cheryl: Go home.

Tim: What?

Cheryl: Go home.

Now I have wondered about her family for a long time but maybe this is more concrete evidence that I might have good reason for my wonderings.

Then she starts touching things with her finger and pretending she is zapping them.

Tim: Stay away from me you crazy old woman.

Cheryl: Me fix. (As she tries to touch me)

Tim: Pow, right to the moon Alice. (The Honeymooners for those of you who are so young.)

Cheryl: Me go home.

Tim: Take the kids with you.:)

Now I ask you is that normal behavior for one who is considered a lady in many circles? I now sleep with one eye open out of fear that she just might be very strange.

Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

..................... said...

I think I like Cheryl...LOL.

Okay, you too, silly man. :)

Lowa said...

That is pretty entertaining!

That movie creeped me out. But I loved it at the same time:)

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

That was such a cute movie...maybe we should start calling you Elliott?