Thursday, April 19, 2007




A friend of mine sent these pictures to me and they are too choice to not share them with you. Apparently after the horses moved on the doe (mother deer) came out and took the fawn with her. Choice, very choice.

I apologize for not reading more blogs than I have. I feel good to squeeze in my drivel let alone read some good blogs. I have not heard from the ladies in Australia for a long time; hope they are fine.

If you live in Idaho very long you will know not to expect winter to be over just yet. The farmers have been doing their thing and gardeners have been doing their thing and lawns have been getting mowed for the first time this year. I even put the water on my lawn for the first time... silly me. The very next day we had snow, snow, snow. I took a group of golfers to a large competition and they played in the snow, snow, snow. Today I am supposed to take the baseball team to a competition but again we are having snow but who knows what this afternoon will bring. Ah Idaho, I love it.

Guess I will close with this story sent to me by a friend in Idaho Falls. Only in Texas could THIS happen.:)

Church Organist

There was a church down in Texas that had a very big-busted organist.
Her breasts were so huge that they bounced and jiggled while she played the
organ.
Unfortunately, she distracted the congregation considerably.

The very proper church ladies were appalled. They said something had to be
done about this or they would have to get another organist.

One of the ladies approached her very discreetly and told her to mash up
some green persimmons, and rub them on her breasts and maybe they would
shrink in size, but warned her not to eat any of the green persimmons;
because they are so sour, they will make your mouth pucker up and you won't
be able to talk properly for a while. She agreed to try it.

The following Sunday morning the minister got up to the pulpit and, after an
uncomfortable moment of hesitation, trying to cover his embarassment, said,

"Dew to thircumsthanthis bewond my contwol there will be no thermon tewday".

Have a nice day everyone.

5 comments:

darkfoam said...

irishman,
i don't get the joke.
please explain it to me in detail....
;)

Pamela said...

oh dear what a twist to that joke. I didn't see it coming.

and the fawn, that is simply amazing and wonderful photograph

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Ah foam, you must be a blonde.:) The preacher and the organist had a thing going. Hence the preacher being all puckered up. That spicy Pam got it though. Must be getting too close to end of school Bubba, you are not thinking too well, just surviving.

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Never mind Bubba. I just re-read your comment and now I think I am turning blonde.:)

darkfoam said...

ah ha!
gotcha...;)

you might look handsome as a blond..