Monday, February 04, 2008

This is Clem and Hagatha's wedding cake.


Poor old Clem. You would have thought that he learned something from his wedding cake.

This will be my one and only post this week. I am back to work and my schedule has me running very hard for the entire week. Lucky everyone who reads this stuff.

Mercy, we have been getting the snow the past few days. I swear it put a foot down yesterday and is still snowing lightly. The mountains look so beautiful with all that white.

Today is a day of mourning for me. The Patriots lost yesterday. No, the Patriots got the snot kicked out of them. It was so evident who was fired up and who was not. Oh well.

I just cannot think of any wise and humorous things to say so will close and see all of you next week.

Have a nice day everyone. Oh, thank you for all the nice comments on Cheryl and my pictures. The stories I could tell on that wife of mine.:)

5 comments:

Monique said...

Is that wedding cake for real? Who gets married with that cake! No chance.

..................... said...

goooooooooooo GIANTS!!!!

well, anywho and on that note ..
don't slide off the mountain what with all that snow.

Pamela said...

yeah...drive careful

Lowa said...

Hope all is well. I miss fighting with you and all your comments on my blog.

Take it easy, keep your stick on the ice and come back soon:)

Jeanette said...

Hi Tim, smiling at the shot gun wedding cake,
Drive careful in those icy conditions