Monday, March 03, 2008


This label had to be designed by a man. Way to go fella!! Should receive a prize for this.



This is a picture my friend LOWA should show her husband so she can get her own motorcycle. I don't know if any of the rest of you ride but you might consider this. I can just see Merle and Jen on this. Two free spirits.

This is my pal Foams travel car. She took this to Mississippi. Sigh... you got to give that girl credit for southern thinking and German ingenuity..:)












Not much to say this day so thought I would post these thought provoking pictures.

Be safe, be careful, and have a nice day everyone.

5 comments:

Middle Ditch said...

And thought provoking they are indeed. My favorite is the shoe.

darkfoam said...

you know me just to well, irishman..
who wants to make a pitstop for a potty break anyways..

Lowa said...

LOL

You are SO FUNNY!

I will be sure to show Stud that photo:)

Tigersue said...

Thanks for the good laugh today! I needed it.

Jeanette said...

Hi Tim, I can just see myself and Merle sitting in the shoe...LoL.
you might like to pop over to my place see my winery tour..