Thursday, March 13, 2008

I will try and sneak a post in today. The school has had me running hard and the only reason I have a few minutes today is because I don't leave until 4:00 pm.
Someone sent me this picture of a Canadian bicycle and I just had to post it. I have often wondered what made them different but now I am starting to see the proof.



I know most of you have seen this picture but I still find it funny. There have been times that Cheryl has wanted to put me up for sale but she didn't have enough money to pay someone to take me.

I don't care how you present this type of food to me I still don't like it. Cheryl claims I must not be a true Irishman because I don't like cornbeef and cabbage. You doggone right I don't like it. The only thing cabbage is good for is to cause a flatulence problem. Add some beer and you have the makings of a dangerous, dangerous, DANGEROUS situation.

Got to go. Have a nice day everyone.

6 comments:

darkfoam said...

1. i guess that's the kind of bike you have to ride to get across those icy plains in canada.. ;)

2. occasionally i have a husband that i wouldn't mind giving away for free. i'm sure he feels like giving me away at times too though.

3. sounds you know what you are talking about concerning cabbage and beer .. ... must have been in another lifetime though for you.

Pamela said...

you can have the corn beef. I'll take the cabbage.

bwoop.

Lowa said...

Hey buster, I grew up in Canada and I never saw a bike like that! LOL

I love rotten cabbage. Good ole sauerkraut is DELISH!

Shhhh...if we are Irish we are not supposed to admit to not liking corned beef and cabbage! Actually, I don't mind either but have never tried them together.

Jeanette said...

Gday Tim, Corn Beef and Cabbage, Yummy runs a close second to roast lamb and lots of Veg.
I love your little Bok choi smimming around another Veg I love.. Jen

Merle said...

Hi Tim ~~ Happy St Patrick's Day to you. Fancy not liking corn beef and cabbage. Shame on you. So what do you eat on St Pats Day. Have a fun day,
Take care, Regards, Merle.

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Foam, my friend, it had to be in another lifetime. I am such a saint now that it even scares me.

Pam, I worry about you. As I mentioned, too much cabbage is deadly.

Lowa, it was the bike you had as a child.

Merle and Jen, I have upgraded the menu to waffles and ham. Now THERE is food worth celebrating for.

Wireless, welcome to my blog and come back anytime. I went to your blog but it is written in German or something and I could not read it. That is okay though because there are many times I cannot read English too well either.