Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Isn't this the gospel truth. Why speculators are allowed to run wild with prices on commodities is something I just don't understand. I guess that is why they are rich and sap's like me are poor.

I can truthfully say I just finished the bus run from Hell. The kids were great, the roads were great, Cheryl was with me and that was great so why do I say it was the run from Hell? I had two leaders with me, one for the cheer squad and one for the dance group and they fought like cats all the time. I felt like I had been scratched, bitten, kicked and all the other things cats do when they fight. Next time I am wearing a black and white striped shirt since I am the designated referee. I told Cheryl that this year was a learning experience and next year I will be a harda-s. I was so glad when the last person departed from the bus and I could go home. Now my boss is in the middle of a battle with the school hierarchy over the run. Good luck boss.

Enough of my whimpering.

How was everyone's Easter? Cheryl and I were so tired that we slept most of it after we returned home from church. Our daughter, Katherine, was here from Nevada and that was a pleasant visit. The weather did it's usual Easter thing in raining, snowing, sunshine and now we have fog.

I guess I am the only one who had not heard that song "I Just Don't Look Good Naked Anymore." I had never heard of the performer but Pamela, that elderly lady in Washington, said she knew of him when she was 10, I think. Mercy, does that tell ones age or what.:))

I apologize to everyone for not making comments on their blogs. Time has been a precious commodity lately and I just have not taken the time to write. I do read them though.

Well, I killed another (*&^%$#@!!! deer the other day. The things are all over the highways here. I had just left our home, in my pickup, and was going about 55 mph when out of the barrow ditch it came on a dead run. I hit the brakes but still got it with my right side. Now I have a headlight to purchase and fix. Could have been worse I guess. I sure will be glad when they decide to go back into the hills for the summer.

Do any of you ever get blog writers blackout? At times I can remember what I would like to write about but when the time comes to actually write I have forgotten everything. Boring... I know.

Guess I will close. Thanks to all who make comments on my blog. I feel like my day is not complete when I don't hear from some of you. Interesting how friendships develop without even seeing one another. Pam would you send me a picture of that hawk you mentioned a while back. I want to look for it here. (Bet you don't remember what I am talking about.) Sw--? Hawk or something like that. Foam, my bud, how are you getting along with all those kids now? Just think, summer is coming up real soon and it will be beach time or camping time with your favorite drink and your feet propped up. Alice and Lowa all I can say to the both of you is, "I Am Truly Sorry.", that you are from Canada and lead a sheltered life. By the way LOWA, I thought I had made a comment about your hair but it never posted so maybe I didn't. Alice, where are those "special" emails with the snowmen pictures or something of that nature. I miss those. Don't be turning good on me.:)) Spicy is good. Dana it is good to see you able to write again. You need to slow down lady or you are going to have health problems.

Enough for today. Cheryl took a picture of my bus and me and once I get it downloaded I will post it.

Have a nice day everyone.

4 comments:

darkfoam said...

1. i have writer blackout all the time. my best posts are written in my head while taking a shower..
them once i'm at the computer .. poof ..
oh,well.. i guess it's alright if the only one who knows that i'm a genius is me .. ;)

2. ummmmmmmm soooooooo,
i guess, i have writer black out right now.

3. sorry about the rotten leaders.

4. and let's not talk about all those children i teach ..

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Foam old bud, I just know if you were an advisor on a trip you would be loads of fun.

Jeralee said...

Ah, I get bloggers block a lot. I only blog when I am in the mood. It ebs and flows.

Taking a bus full of cheer and dance squad people. You are a saint. That would drive me nuts.

Pamela said...

I have moments of brilliance and then total brain farts when it comes to my blog.

Swainsons Hawk.. the one that flies all the way from Brazil???

I'll look for my picture.