Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I am sitting here in Provo, UT using my son in laws computer which is an I-Mac and I am having issues with it.

I woke up yesterday and what did I see? Snowballs dropping from the apricot tree. Spring had brought such a nice surprise. Snowballs dropping right before my eyes. Yep, we received 3-4 inches of new snow. The roads were full of ice which made driving about 40 mph and yet that woman of mine insisted she was still going to Utah. I would have worried myself sick so I decided to come along with her although there is absolutely nothing for me to do. Oh, the sad life I live.

Foam I detected a hint of grumpiness from your blog lately. Hope the smile fairy has visited your home again. Can't have an unhappy Foam. As I tell Cheryl, go take some happy pills.

Pam, thanks for the hawk picture. It was the very one you had mentioned and now I am watching. I liked the picture so much that I am using it for my screen background.

Took the baseball team for a trip to Burley, ID last Saturday. When they got off the bus the temperature was 20 degrees with a wind blowing about 25-30 mph. I figured the wind chill factor had to be about zero degrees. I got so cold just watching them that I forced myself back onto the bus with the heater running. It was a tough job but someone had to do it. The big sissy's only played one game of a double header and called the other one due to cold. Sheesh, kids are just not tough these days.

I am earning the name of deerslayer at my work. I hit another one with my pickup the other morning. When there are about 1000 of them all over the road it is hard to see all of them.

I would really like to think of something clever or funny to share but this old brain has gone. Sorry.

Have a nice day everyone.

7 comments:

Middle Ditch said...

Why are you having issues with an i mac? They are wonderful machines. I'm going to invest in an i book soon and can't wait.

Avry said...

Now why did you have to go & send that storm down our way?? It made for a lovely commute Monday morning. It only took 90 minutes to get to work in that mess.

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Middle ditch, I really like the i-mac but I can't put explorer on it so I can watch my Netflix movies. How are things in the southern hemisphere?

Avery, I don't like to keep all good things to myself... I believe in sharing so have some more will you.:))

darkfoam said...

i have no idea what could have possibly given away that i was feeling grumpy on my blog .. ;)
i'm over it.
i have a sick child though.
i've never used netflix movies, but i've never had any problems watching movies on my imac. also my imac has internet explorer on it.
i guess i won't tell you thatit's sunny and supposed to be in the 70s today.

The Ramblin Irishman said...

To my pal Foam....
PHTTTTTTTT!!

darkfoam said...

spittle!
ech..
;)
:P

Pamela said...

You are very welcome. I'm hoping to see more picture worthy raptors this spring and summer.

You need a loud speaker to announce to the deer that you're in the area.