Tuesday, April 08, 2008


Yep, this is me with my beasty. We have had a lot of fun over the past two years. Guess I will post some more pictures.













It is old like me but still has some kick to it.














This is Grandpa's, better known as Papa, little dancer. She will be two this year.

I get a kick out the mothers in this picture, including my daughter.

Okay, so I might have jumped the gun about quitting blogging. It DOES get in your blood but breaks are necessary for me so who knows what will come later. Thanks for the comments though. It is interesting how you gain friends even though we have never met. I often worry about some of my comments and how they might be misconstrued. There are so many wierdo's out there in cyberland that make people nervous. I want you all to rest assured that even though I might make comments about how good looking you are or something of that nature, I am totally harmless. My wife often kids me that if some lady took me serious and made an advance of her own that I would run like a spooked animal.

Today we go to sign papers for our house refinancing. I will be so glad when it is all done and I know where we stand for a while. The company that was carrying the contract raised the interest to 9.25% and that is just plumb rediculous in these times. You would think that their goal is to repossess houses.

Today is clear and beautiful but cold. Spring is going to come here some day. Probably do like it did in California a few times, go from cold to very hot. I can't believe that I just swore on the blog. I said........................... shudder............................. California. Blech, aaagghhh, cough, choke.

That ought to be enough for today. Maybe one more picture that features the shamrock pajama bottoms.

Yes, I even wear them outside. It keeps the neighbors, dogs, kids, flies and mosquitoes away.







Have a nice day everyone.

5 comments:

Tigersue said...

Hi there.
Tigersues Jungle is the blog I post on the most. I have been quiet lately. Not very creative you could say. :)

I missed much of conference, particularly the Saturday afternoon session. I tried to listen, but my little ones were so noisy, I don't think I heard much of anything. :)

So I will await the issue and read them.
Take care,
and see you around.

darkfoam said...

oh my goodness!!!
they truely do exist...
THE SHAMROCK PJ'S..

(...foam runs away in abject horror..! far, far awaaaaaaaaaaaaay...)

The Ramblin Irishman said...

To my friend Foam....

PHHHHTTTTTT!!!!!

Pamela said...

oh. You mean I'm really not good looking.

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Pamela,
Whatever gave you the impression that you were not good looking? Of course you are good looking, sophisticated, a genius and on top of that you answer to the name of "Shorty".:))