Sunday, April 06, 2008

Well, I just finished watching the LDS conference and was impressed with the advice given to young mothers to stop, smell the roses, and enjoy your family. As the speaker mentioned, sometimes we get too involved with extracurricular activities that takes us away from each other. Not all are that important... are they?

My goodness I am beginning to think that we are having one of those springs that will continue giving us snow up to the 4th of July. Wouldn't be the first time but it has been a while. The forecast is for snow all week. How much snow is yet to be seen, but never the less it is cold.

Took the girl's softball team on an overnighter where they played four games in two days. It was soooooooo cold and the wind blew soooooooo hard that it took all enjoyment out of playing and watching. Cheryl went with me on this trip and all she did was read her book all the time. Boring. Next time I am taking my girlfriend... her name is Cheryl too.

Been thinking of giving up blogging. I can't seem to think of anything interesting to talk about and lately I haven't even been getting any good pictures. I did receive a picture of a rattlesnake that had swallowed four golfballs but since I am afraid of snakes I didn't want to keep the picture. Now I am not sure I want to try golf either.

Have a nice day everyone.

4 comments:

darkfoam said...

oh, sometimes i feel like quitting too. like right now, actually. but i'd miss you if you quit. why don't you just take the occasional hiatus?

Still just me said...

No, don't go!

Tigersue said...

I am afraid of snakes too. :)
don't stop. I would miss you and your wonderful sense of humor.

Pamela said...

we all think about it. really.
I have SO many projects and I keep not doing them.

Haven't painted since fall.
And I spend too much time blogging - but not enough QUALITY time.