Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I love this picture because it reminds me of my daughter's two dogs, Major and Ruby.

I just had to post a comment today about some of the news items I have viewed. Shell announced that it has ONLY made a 25% profit from petroleum sales. Isn't that terrible, only 25%. And to think they buy most of their oil from OPEC... this is just shocking news. How will they maintain their lifestyle?

Another little tidbit concerning gasoline. A ranking official announced that there is no gas shortage... well, duh. That news alone should raise the price another 25 cents per gallon.

A sickening video I viewed on the Internet news the other day. A man took his "TWO" year old child and was forcing it to smoke pot. To further show off his intelligence he had it videotaped, then pawned the video player for money but forgot to take the tape out. The pawn shop owner found it, called the authorities and voila, someone is in jail for giving pot to a minor.

I have not had time to check too many blogs lately. The snow has quit for a couple of days and it is time to plant so everything can freeze. Got the garden spot rototilled yesterday, today is fixing water pipes and pruning the apple tree......................................... maybe.

Been sick, again, for about a week or better. Seems like any cold or virus comes around good old Tim has to catch it. The problem is that when I do catch it I get it worse than most people. Oh well.

Foam, how is that child doing? Yes, I would like to know what the medical problem is.

OK. Here is the question of the day posed by my wife Cheryl. In ballet if a female is called a ballerina, what is the male called? (I won't tell you what I thought it was but he smiles a lot.)

That is all for today now that I have you asleep at your computer.

Have a nice day everyone.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

my first thought is BallerinO.
that is a wicked question, tho, isn't it.

Are you taking any supplements?

I worked in the garden today too.

I planted petunia. I sure hope it doesn't freeze. They were expensive.

Everything is expensive this year.