Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yes Foam, my smarty pants friend, the shamrock pj's do exist and I am proud of them so there. PHHHHTTTTT!!!!

Thanks to all for your kind thoughts concerning Cheryl. She is home now and feeling much better but it definitely was a wake up call. She is extremely tired, rightfully so, and my daughter and I are clamping down on her activities for a few days. I have a couple of runs, one of them is an overnighter, so my daughter is coming to stay with Mom. Okay, enough about the crazy old woman I am married to. I want to talk about me, me, ME!!!

Well, that was a short conversation.

Pamela, wherever did you get the idea that you were not good looking? You are not only good looking but sophisticated, a genius, intellectual beyond words, and that is not bad for a person who answers to "Shorty".

Cindy, it is so good to hear from you again. How are things down in the great state of Colorado? Have I ever told you that we used to live in Greeley, CO? Lovely place if you like smelling cow feed yards with every breath you take.

Just finished watching the movie with Will Smith about the guy who became a stock broker. While the ending was superb, I found the movie depressing due to all the things that happened to that poor man.

Enough of this boring blog.

Have a nice day everyone.

8 comments:

darkfoam said...

foam carefully peaks around the corner.........................
stunned silence..............
she faints..................

;)

darkfoam said...

but, nevertheless, she's very glad to read that your beloved cheryl is on the mend.

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Oh, the foot, the foot. I am so turned on now.:)) The things prison taught me.:))))

diana said...

phffffffft, lol..
silly man!
here's another shot of me that ought to turn you right off.. ;)

Pamela said...

I like the pj's. I would wear them. In fact if you know where I can get a pair like that just shout it out!


ps. Thanks. I love those adjectives. snort....

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Foam old pal, you ought to know a glass of beer does not turn an Irishman off. It makes him drool. (Of course I am a reformed Irishman)

Pam, I found those pj's in a new store that is just becoming popular. It is called... WAL-MART. They probably don't have one in Washington yet.:))

darkfoam said...

haha..
well, beer is not a turn off for germans either..
maybe, one of these days, when i'm very, very, very, very brave or just plain ole demented i will post a picture of myself in my bright red flannel snowflake pjs.
and don't go round telling folks i own a pair like that.. it's a secret..

so,i hope cheryl is fine and taking it easy ..

Still just me said...

My daughter used to play a softball tournament or two every year in Greely. PHEW! I don't see how anyone could stand to live there.

I am glad things are looking up for you.