Thursday, November 20, 2008

Okay, so I lied about not blogging anymore but I seen this on Tigersue's blog and just had to do it. So Tanya, your husband was a Bonneville Bee. Well, we can't all be perfect like the Teton Redskins.:))

High School Tag ~
1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Yes, sort of, a little bit. I wasn't much of a dater I guess.

2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? The folks owned Pontiacs and if I got to drive it would be that or a 1953 Chevrolet pickup. Mostly it was a horse or bicycle.

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? yes.

4.WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Hmmmmmmm, define party animal.

5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? No

6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? All three plus Pep Band and Dance Orchestra.

7. WERE YOU A NERD? Most likely

8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Baseball but that party thing came into play and I was asked to not play.

9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No, but if closeness counts it was very close.

10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? No.

11. WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE TEACHER? Mr. Murdock in music and electronics

12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Anywhere and everywhere

13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Teton Redskins, Driggs, ID

14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Mascot ???, Colors: maroon, white and orange

15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Our dance band probably played for it and I watched the girl I liked out there having a good time while I blew sour notes.

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Merciful heavens no.

17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? Nothing special. Had my teeth all pulled out the very next day.

18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? I don't know if they did that.

19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? No

20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Yes, but that is as far as that question is being answered.

21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? The girl of my dreams and that is as far as it got.

22 ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? I didn't go to any of my reunions until the 40th. We lived too far away.

23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Yes. I worked in the potato cellars, drove cat's and tractors for local farmers, logged one summer and always helped my old friend Frank Harrop in the hay.

So there you have another little tidbit about me. Enjoy and let me know if you do one so I can read it.

Have a nice day everyone.

4 comments:

Tigersue said...

Teeth pulled the day after graduation? OUCH.

darkfoam said...

ditto what tiger sue said ..
geesh!
anyway ..
i participated in senior skip day my sophomore year, my junior year and, of course, my senior year ..
:)
ps: i also participated in many personal skip days .. just cause ..

Pamela said...

sorry about your teeth. I guess you never had any tooth aches after that, tho.

If I could go back and do it again, I would. just to study study study and get all the education I could.

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Yep, the day after graduation. It was a day I will NEVER forget. Nope, no toothaches after that. Of course my wife says she would rather kiss me with my teeth out than in..., and that is all I have to say about that.

Foam, why does that not surprise me about your skip days. I might have had one or two that were unauthorized.:))

Pam, I agree that I could certainly learn more. Sometimes that is why I take online courses or whatever just to keep my mind active and learning.