Thursday, November 20, 2008



This will definitely be my last post before the Thanksgiving holiday. Sooooooo HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ONE AND ALL.

I have another school district wanting me to come and drive for them as a sub driver and it has been interesting observing what they want me to do. First they gave me a book about 1 inch thick and told me I had to study it then pass 10 tests from it. I finally got that done last week. Whew!! Now they want me to be finger printed to make sure I am not some loose pervert that should not be around children. Of course the school district that I already work for should have done this three years ago but somehow it got overlooked. They could have a real STRANGE one in their midst.

I am also applying for my concealed weapons permit and that means getting finger printed again. After all these finger printings take place I will either be a confirmed hardened criminal or an angelic irishman in the midst of society.

Looks like it will snow today. Of course it is since I have to take a 300 mile trip tomorrow with the girls basketball team. Oh well.

Time for me to go and take a nap. I have strained myself severely just sitting here fiddling around on the computer. There was something I was going to say to Pamela and Foamy but now I forget so another time.

Have a nice day everyone.

2 comments:

Tigersue said...

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

darkfoam said...

you know what forgetting is a sign of, don't cha?
;)

anyways, happy thanksgiving to you and cheryl!