Sunday, January 04, 2009

Even though today is January 4 I must post that on January 3 my wife and I enjoyed our 43rd wedding anniversary. We did a little shopping, took in a movie (The Day The Earth Stood Still), and had dinner at the Sizzler. I still prefer McDonald's but I was trying to be romantic. I have been instructed that I am to live another 7 years and then I can die. Why 7 years? That is when we will celebrate out 50th anniversary so I promised her that I would try and make it.

Does that mean that I will quit salt? NO!!! Does it mean that I will quit my bacon? Absolutely NOT!!! Does it mean I will quit waffles, pancakes, potatoes, pizza, hamburgers or any other items of the staff of life? HEAVENS NO!!!!!!!!!!!! If I changed my diet I would die from my body rejecting vegetables, water, fresh fruit and all that stuff. So obeying my wife's wishes I will continue to be lazy, eat the so called wrong foods, and drink my milk by the gallons.

Mercy it has been cold here today. This morning the temp was a -15 degrees. The old pickup growled at me when I wanted to go to church. Guess that is it for today.

Have a nice day everyone.

2 comments:

darkfoam said...

happy anniversary cheryl and tim ..!!!
and get with the program, tim ..
eat your veggies and fruit and make it to your 50th ..
:/

Tigersue said...

Happy anniversary!