Monday, January 05, 2009

I am so bad about reading other blogs, in fact I am bad about blogging that is why I go in spurts. Some days I just don't feel like blogging although I do read blogs once in a while. Now if any of that made sense maybe you can explain it to me.

Foamy, never, never, never will I like vegetables and only some fruits. Yechhhhhh.

Pam I just read your blogs and want to post my answers to the questions you had.
*********************************************************************************


"What's on your mind as we close out 2008 and begin
2009?
What is my health going to do to me this year? Actually 2008 was a good year and I hope 2009 will be also.

Large and small.
Hmmmmm, What to put on this one? Okay, what used to be large and fulfilling is now small and disappointing.:))

What are often your first thoughts the minute you wake up?
Get out of the road this boys gotta go..., well you get the idea.

When you're alone and unguarded?
Bring on the John Wayne movies, Cheryl is not here.

Working?
WORK!!! WORK!!!! Don't use bad language around me thank you very much.

Stuck in traffic?
Why did I come to this *&^%$#@!!! town in the first place. Hey dumbass move it or park it. Don't you give me the one fingered salute or I will break it off and you will eat it. (Years of driving a truck did this to me.)

Playing with the children?
I have a hard time with this one. I like children but I have a hard time getting down to their level. I know I miss so much in life because of this attitude.

Walking the dogs?
I used to have a lot of fun walking our little pooch. Now that he is gone I am having a hard time wanting another dog. We miss him but don't want to replace him.
When you can't sleep?

When you can't sleep.
At least I know the furnace is working. I think the walls are creaking from the seismic activity that has been going on in Yellowstone. I HAVE GOT TO QUIT DRINKING PEPSI so late in the evening. I wonder if Cheryl is awake?

I just read the blog of a "drunken" artist. Now there are many definitions of drunken so make what you will out of it. She seems like a nice person to me, drunk or sober!!

Have a nice day everyone.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

bwaa ha ha ha ha.. I need to let my husband read your large and small retort.

Tigersue said...

I promise to keep reading your blog when you post. It is a guarantee of a smile.

Jeralee said...

Yeh, I haven't been in a blogging/writing mood for several days. If it is of any consulation to you, I quit my Diet pepsi habit about 4 days ago. Massive, massive headaches, but I am going to bed a little sooner.

John Wayne. LOL My in-laws are big John Wayne fans. My husband grew up on John Wayne films. In fact, there are a set of twins ( Joe's brothers) in his family, and guess what their names are? Yep, John and Wayne. LOL

darkfoam said...

you stinker .. lol
drunk with enthusiasm is what that was all about .. :)