Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This will be short and to the point. Every day lately I kneel down and pray to God that he will nudge my boss so I can go back to work. Morning and night I do this and the reason why? That darned Cheryl has more honey do projects than a man can do in a lifetime let alone in a few days. Now she is stripping the wallpaper from the kitchen walls so she can paint them. Of course that means I have to be nearby so she can pester me with questions, get items for her, come and remove objects from the wall and the list goes on. Darla if I don't get to your genealogy as soon as I suspected I would... you now know the reason why. A phone call telling her to leave me alone would help.

Cheryl and I had a "Narnia" day last Sunday. We watched the "Prince Caspian" and had to go back and watch the "Witch, The Lion and The Wardrobe" so we could figure out some of the things in Prince Caspian. Needless to say we had a very enjoyable day. Following those two excellent movies we watched "Chainsaw Massacre" so we could top the day off on a good note. (Just kidding) I don't watch any horror movies at all. Now westerns are a different thing all together. Why am I mentioning this? Darned if I know.

I have decided the people in Washington and Canada are extremely jealous of Idahoans. Why, you ask? Well, they keep sending us the crappiest weather. First we have freezing rain, then we have snow, now we have bitter cold. It is their fault and that is my story.

Got to close. A friend of ours (yes, I have one or two friends... I think.) is taking us out to supper and we are having steak. Yum, yum.

Have a nice day everyone. (Yes, that includes those in North Carolina too. What has happened to those Tarheels anyway?)

1 comment:

Pamela said...

maybe she'll help me take down my kitchen wall paper. I'm ready for soft plain color again.