Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I am going to try and post some pictures of my new granddaughter. I have tried half a dozen times already but this blogger outfit seems to be having it's usual problems. I might start searching for a new site to blog from if this continues.

Just tried again and it failed. Does anyone have some good suggestions as to a blogging site that has fewer problems?

Oh blessed relief. It rained and the temperature has dropped at least 20 degrees. Even at my daughters place, which is generally cool, it has been very hot.

Spent Sunday holding my new granddaughter and telling her how cute she is. Her name is Amber Nicole in case I forgot to mention it.

I am rambling 'cause the brain is fried.

Have a nice day everyone.

2 comments:

..................... said...

Happy and Blue2 for whom I have a link blogs at Wordpress (I think that is what it is called). he likes it. actually so is the howaboutthat gal for whom i have a link. i do know she definitely liked it better than blogger. sometimes the photos are rather quick to upload for me, and sometimes it takes forever in which case i just walk away and do something else. but that is annoying.
if you do move, let me know so I can continue to read. i doubt that i will move. i'm too much a creature of habit.

Tigersue said...

I use w.bloggar to do my posts and it is very easy to use. Dave at whole note suggested it and I haven't been sad about it since. Very rarely does it fail on me. (Today it did)

You could look at blogsome, but I'm not sure it is as user friendly. It has some nice functions, but I think for me blogger is better in the long run.