Sunday, August 06, 2006



Okay, okay it is a picture of a fat man fishing, but he is a happy fat man. Last Saturday we were at my daughter and son in law's place for the blessing and naming of Rylie Ann. Mike's Father is a professional guide on the Provo river and he took Mike and I fishing. I have never been fly fishing and it was a blast. Today's blog is all about ME, ME, ME.



Mike and I with the one I caught and finally landed. Man, with the swift water tugging on the line that fish felt like it was a monster. I actually caught three but two of them got off the hook.



It takes lots of serious concentration. Ha,ha.



It is small, about 14 inches, but at least I caught it and it was mine, mine, mine.

Have a nice day everyone.




3 comments:

..................... said...

Is that a speckled trout?
and did you get to eat it?
Glad you had a good time.
Sometimes life has to be all about me me me

The Ramblin Irishman said...

No, it is a brown trout. We were going to get enough for a fish fry but none of us wanted to keep them. Let them live to get bigger is our theory I guess.

clairesgarden said...

nice to see you having a good time, and in the water too, good place to be,