Monday, August 28, 2006

Whew, what a week. Fun, but what a week. Cheryl even went with me to Cokeville, WY and she seemed to enjoy herself. Mercy, some of those volleyball players are tall for high school. However, the ones that caught my eye were the short ones who were so full of energy they could run circles around the taller girls. Coming back the bus was soooooo quiet cause the girls were plumb wore out.

Not much to say since I spent the time off doing a lot of sleeping and going to church. Even did a little sleeping in church. I think I was tired also.

Well, today is another beginning of another week. Lots of exciting things will be happening. I already got up and fixed the car that has been broken down for about three weeks. Mercy, I am on a roll.

Have a nice day everyone. Chery just called for breakfast and I must keep my priorities straight.:)

2 comments:

..................... said...

you seem to really be enjoying all this hustle and bustle....
that's good!

i thought that's what church was for....sleeping......(shhh, just kidding)

Lowa said...

WY!?!? I have never been and always wanted to go. I have seen snippets in movies and it appears to be GORGEOUS there!


I was the captain of our volleyball team in high school. At five feet one and 95 lbs, I was pretty fast and had good reflexes.


WHat was for breakfast?? I was going to make waffles and bacon this morning, but didn't have the energy or motivation. Perhaps tomorrow morning.

How about some more photos of the grandbabies??? :)

Purdy please???