Monday, September 25, 2006



I don't drink but sometimes I find these kind of pictures funny.

Does anyone know what "blogger beta" is? Is it any better than "blogger"? It wouldn't take a great deal to accomplish that but I am curious.

We are back to being boring, as if we ever left it. The only concern we are dealing with (major concern that is) is our granddaughter Rylie. Apparently she has a soft spot on her head that could cause some extremely serious consequences. She has been to the Children's hospital for tests and everyone is waiting for the results. It is not good, we know that and she is such a cutie.

Going to the Red Lobster tonight. Each year Cheryl and I watch for the shrimp feast and we go and piiiiiiiig out. Another couple wants to go with us so it should be fun.

Pulled the tomato, bean, and pepper plants today. Now to see if the tomatos will turn ripe in the bag with newspaper and an apple. Cheryl made the best apple butter the other day. No wonder I fight the battle of the bulge with a good cook like that.

Well, got to close and do some name extraction.

Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

..................... said...

that's what i like about you. you see the humor in all kinds of stuff ..:).

i'm very, very sorry about rylie. i know babies have that soft spot on top of their heads for the first year of their life, but this must be way more serious. that worries me. i'll be praying for you and your family.

..................... said...

oh, btw, i've been playing around with beta blogger.
i have opened up a different account.
maybe you should do that first before you commit this blog to beta.
you will have to establish a different email though. it wouldn't let me open an account with my regular blogger email. oh well

my blog is:

schaumel.blogspot.com

should you care to check it out.
not much on it though.

Tigersue said...

I can't switch my accounts over yet to the new beta. I do have one open that I have published some of my starwars stories. I like some of the options that it has.

You need to have a gmail account to set it up. That is not too difficult if you have a cell phone that alows text messaging. If not you need to find someone that can set one up for you!