Thursday, March 30, 2006

Another Boring Day With The Irishman


That wife of mine is a character! I just noticed a basket of clothes sitting in the middle of the floor where I am supposed to do some moving of furniture. I think she wants me to fold and put them away. Why didn't she just ask like a normal person would? Now I will have to push them out of the way and wait until she gets home to know for sure if that is what she truly wanted. Communication is the key.

Spent the day yesterday going through bills and paperwork that has piled up during the move. Mercy it does not take long to get behind with things. Went and got my blood pressure checked and it was doing very well so I called the doctor and told him to sharpen his pocket knife and lets get this thing done. Oh, Sarah, I forgot to tell you; yes, it is a TUR so no big thing really. Still waiting for his call back.

Cheryl and I went to a small restaurant last night to check out their special we had heard so much about. This is in this small town of 600 people. It was GREAT! A steak about the size of a T-bone, but I think it was a New York cut, baked potato, (Idaho of course), lots of corn, which I love, and topped off with a scone the size of dinner plate. Get this, all of that for $5.99 each. Needless to say we were both very full when we left the place. Now even Texas doesn't do things that good. :)

Got lots of things to do today so was instructed to not spend a lot of time on the computer. At least we are finding different parts of the house behind the boxes now. It almost feels like Christmas. When we open a box we are sometimes surprised at what we find inside. Hope all of you have a great day. We are having snow flurries right now so will try and send you some.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: