Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm Baaaaack!!! At Least Temporarily

Hi Everyone,
Well, the house did NOT close on the 14th like I thought it would. It actually closed on the 20th of March and even then we were having reservations. Some of the silliest things the lender wanted or would get hung up on. But the bottom line is: WE HAVE FINALLY MOVED!!! The house is a mess because we had to leave to babyset for our children almost immediately and on Monday I have my surgery which will lay me up for about a week, or so I am told. Oh well, we have the rest of our lives to get things done. We are happy.

I still do not have an Internet service. One of the quirks of moving to a small town is that the services of a large community are not available, which is okay with me. So I am still in the search for a provider. Hopefully by Sunday I will have the problem solved.

I hope everyone who reads my silly blogs is doing okay. I am closing now for two reasons. One is that I am having a hard time typing on this keyboard of my daughters and, two, I have a Doberman lying next to me that has a flatulence problem and I must get up and kill her before she kills me with the smell. Mercy that dogs stinks.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
The Ramblin Irishman

2 comments:

Lowa said...

Well I took a chance and checked and I am glad I did! Sure have missed your blog!

Hope your surgery goes well. Sorry about the Doberman! Pretty funny from this side of the situation, but I am sure it is not funny over there in the cloud of stench! LOL

..................... said...

are you sure it's the doberman?

anyways, good luck with your surgery.